If you are looking for a starter kit with a compact design and mouth to lung draw, then the Endura T22 is worth a look at. The T22 is a tiny box mod whereas its little brother the T18 is more of a vape pen style device. If you want a better battery life, then the T22 is the one to get.
The Endura T22 features a 2000mAh battery and comes with the Innokin Prism 22 tank that has a great 4.5ml eliquid capacity. This is strictly starter kit for those looking for the mouth to lung type draw you get from normal smoking – this isn’t one for cloud chasers! This makes the Endura T22 a fantastic kit for those looking to get off cigarettes.
The Innokin Endura T22 Starter Kit consists of the Endura T22 Battery Box Mod and the Prism T22 Tank, when both paired, it results in an incredible performance. The Endura T22 features a box mod shape with a built-in 2000mAh rechargeable battery.
The Endura T22 gives the ability to fire up to 14 watts, plus it has built-in safety features, as well as overheat protection. The Prism T22 Tank works extremely well in offering a consistent and solid performance, as it features a Pyrex glass tank, a 1.5 ohm coil, and a sleek and color matching housing.
- Do not press the power button without liquid in the tank - this will damage the coil resulting in a burnt taste
- Always allow the coil sufficient time to absorb the liquid - at least 10 minutes with this set up
- Three quick clicks to switch on three quick clicks switch off
- Check the power button back-light is green when pressed - if orange or red its time to charge
- To use and produce vapour press and hold the button in 1-2 second bursts
- Getting warm, getting hot? Use only in 1-2 second bursts - the device will heat with prolonged use and this is time to give it a rest and cool down before continuing to vape.
- Makes sure the battery is fully charged - it can take up to 4 hours to charge. Charge cycle is complete when the green light goes out or the battery level indicator remains green (by pressing the power button shows a continuous green or Orange light).
- If you experience a burnt taste:
- a) the coil has been fired with no liquid
- b) the wicking material inside the coil head has not been given sufficient time to absorb the liquid
- c) quite simply use the provided spare coil.
A spare coil head is provided to get you started and as a back up replacement. If unfortunately you experience a burnt taste this does not mean the device is faulty it is simply time to replace the coil. Coils have a limited life span and should be replaced approximately every 5 - 14 days depending on how often it is used. Its not unusual for one coil to not function as well as another. This is something you will learn through experience whilst being common knowledge with every vaper. It is part of the nature of coils and vape products.
*Only use Wall Chargers/adapters that have an input of 100-240 V 50HZ-60HZ and an Output of 5V/500 mah. Warning: Do not attempt to modify equipment. Please refer to your manual for further safety instructions.